The APO team is united in the following beliefs:
- There is only one God. He is a Spirit, eternal, sovereign, omnipotent.
- God is Trinitarian in nature – He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, yet one God.
- The Bible is the only inspired Word of God.
- Jesus Christ is the only Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, was raised from the dead, and will one day come again to reign and judge the world.
- Salvation is by grace through an individual’s personal faith in Jesus Christ and His atoning work for our sin. Good works are a result of true salvation, but salvation is not a result of good works. Baptism is an act of obedience but is not essential for salvation. Salvation comes by faith alone.