Each of our team members has many years of experience in ministry, adoption and caring for pregnant women. God has assembled this team of people, who are devoted to impacting lives for Him, and who are united in our beliefs.
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works such as baptism, confirmation, being a member of a church, or other efforts to earn salvation. It is a gift from God, not anything we can earn.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Organizations such as (but not limited to) Free Masons, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and Jehovah’s Witness are not in alignment with APO’s statement of faith.